Get Ready for 2021 with ADHD
With ADHD, always expect the unexpected.
Worried? Don’t be. One of the many positives about the ADHD mindset is the ability to anticipate problems. So let’s start by getting ready.
- Love Trouble: Ask that special someone in your life if there is anything you can do to make their life easier. You might not be able to do it but just knowing about it will help you understand him or her better.
- Money Trouble: Set up an account to start realizing your worth. A website I like to use is called Betterment. (The name just motivates you and the returns are splendid!)
- Luck Trouble: Change your luck by changing your habits and patterns. The definition of insanity is to do the same thing over again and expect a different result.
- Job Trouble: Start a side gig. Make sure it’s low investment on the front end when you’re all excited about it. Then, confirm that it can provide you with some income in case you lose interest for a while.
- Health Trouble: Start with the basics. Download a water drink reminder app and follow it for two consecutive days and see how you feel.
For anyone that is looking, schedule time with me for a discounted medical consultation for only $75! THIS IS A LIMITED TIME OFFER! Click the blue schedule button above. Currently for residents of Illinois only.
DISCLAIMER: The content in this blog is not intended to constitute or be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your doctor or other qualified health care provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read in this blog or on this website.
Can I schedule an appointment with you if I’m in Texas? I’ve been diagnosed with adhd and then diagnosed as not having adhd and, instead, only having depression and anxiety. I’d like to know from an expert in adhd if this is something you think I do or don’t have and if you can help with treatment from Texas?
Yes, I can help you. There’s a registration fee of $150 and it is a monthly subscription of only $75. You won’t get any surprise bills. I’m licensed in Texas.